Friday, October 28, 2011

Digital Age - Here We Come!

Opening Kite Tails 9 months ago has introduced me to Facebook, e-mail newsletters, on-line networking, and now, BLOGGING!  Our KT community has grown to well over 1200 families from RI and near-by Mass and CT, and I'm always looking for new, fun ways to connect with all of you.  I have heard so many wonderful stories and witnessed many acts of brave parenting while sitting here at the counter that I wanted a platform to be able to share ideas and resources that I think you would find helpful and give you a good giggle.  But as many of you can imagine, my time is rather limited some days so I've enlisted the help of other KT moms to keep this blog going.  They'll each share their own thoughts and ideas based on their personal experiences as moms.  Each mom will sign their blog so you know who's talking and you'll soon get to know them well.  If you'd like to blog with us, send me an e-mail and we'll see what we can do.

I'm new to blogging so be patient as we work through our design and format.  Feedback is always helpful!

-Aimee, owner of KT

1 comment:

  1. So excited your doing this! Thanks for keeping up with the hassles of technology. Just imagine what technology we'll have to learn from our children when they the reach middle school. "Mom threw rocks at dinosaurs as a child because she was bored because there was no such thing as the Internet."

    ReplyDelete