Monday, November 28, 2011

Popsicle Bath

Thanksgiving is a special time for me and my new family. My husband wrote his first (and only?) love letter to me. He also proposed to me a few years later in front of his family after the meal. Then the babies came.

I had the party this year moved from my house because my one year old was sick. This was a blessing for not having to do the detail cleaning I was expecting for entertaining. 

It was still disappointing, but I will cherish this year's holiday as I had the genius idea of giving my kids a popsicle bath. Warmth from the water and small bathroom, steam for stuffy noses, automatic cleanup, novelty (so my poor son would actually eat the popsicle), relaxation, and busy hands so it didn't end up in anyones hair.  

I'm so curious what I will accumulate in holiday memories. Will they get any stranger. What has been your strangest holiday with the kids?

-Sue

Sue Eldridge is a stay at home mom with no time on her hands. She has been married for 3 years, has a two year old, and a one year old. She keeps busy with obvious duties as well as her own home business. She plans to homeschool and go back to college when her children are old enough to tutor her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment