Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Many Uses of a Snack Bag - by Aimee

What in the world is a snack bag??!!  That's what I said a year and a half ago when I received a message from a local mom who made 'snack bags' and asked if I would be interested in selling them at Kite Tails.  But I soon fell in love with these simple, cute little bags and have found so many uses for them!  I'm proud to have been the first store to carry norajane snack bags and I thought I'd share with you just a few of the ways we use them at our house!




Game cartridges














Legos




Meds












Sunscreen












...cosmetics, jewelry, camera, and snacks of course!  My little ones bring them to school almost everyday with their snacks; the bags are easy for them to open and close and provide a little extra padding!  Last year we gave them as gifts to my son's teachers - he picked out the pattern he wanted for each teacher and then helped me fill them with little wrapped candies and drink mixes.

Have you found a unique use for one of norajane's snack bags?? 

Mention this post and receive a free admission to Kite Tails with your next in-store snack bag purchase!

Happy snacking!
-Aimee



No comments:

Post a Comment