- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ½ cup salt
- 2 tablespoons cream of tartar
- up to 2 cups of boiling water (I grabbed water from the Keurig)
- food coloring
- Mix the flour, oil, salt, and cream of tartar in a large mixing bowl
- Add the boiling water
- Stir continuously until combined and sticky
- Add food coloring
- Take out of the bowl and knead vigorously. If the dough is still sticky keep adding flour and kneading it until it is no longer sticky and the right consistency.
- To turn your play dough into a monster, simply add any embellishments you have around the house!
Store it in a ziplock or tupperware so it doesn’t dry out.
I hope you have fun making this with your little ones and they have fun creating with this fun medium!