Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A 'sweet' teacher thank you - by Aimee

Last week we celebrated Teacher Appreciation Week at my sons' school.  We wanted to give a small token of 'thanks' to their teachers but didn't want it to be too expensive or too complicated - we had a total of 9 teachers to shop for!  So I did what I know how to do best:  go to Google and Pinterest looking for ideas.  It was hard to choose from all the great ideas but with the end of the year coming up, I know I'll have more gifts to make soon. 

I originally saw the idea here and just changed it up a little bit.  I printed tags off the computer and had the boys sign their names.  We filled the bags with berry treats - tea, candy, and fruit snacks.  You could also use candles or lotions - anything with a berry theme.  The boys were very excited to deliver to their teachers!

Quick, easy, inexpensive and thoughtful - a recipe for a great gift!

-Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment