Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Well, now it's funny!

I wanted to let you guys in on a little story that was NOT funny at the time but now is.

My two children are about 14 months a part. So at one point they were both babies at the same time. One a little bigger, stronger, and bossier than the other though. I had to constantly make sure the older daughter didn't injure the younger brother on an hourly basis. Hardest part is to do it and not get in the way of a possibly beautiful relationship/friendship between the two. By this I mean not constantly screaming, "O my god! Stop trying to jump on your brother's face!" and what-not. She didn't know any better and I didn't want her to grudge this new intruder. But the moment he grabbed her and bit her face I didn't find it funny. But shortly after and now I laugh at the image of such a beautiful docile creature attacking, and I am thankful that my daughter "might" think twice before putting her hands on him. (I will not reveal this to them until they are adults of course!)

What's something that horrified you, but are now laughing?
 
 -Sue
 
Sue Eldridge is a stay at home mom with no time on her hands. She has been married for 3 years, has a two year old, and a one year old. She keeps busy with obvious duties as well as her own home business. She plans to homeschool and go back to college when her children are old enough to tutor her. 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment