Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

On this Thanksgiving eve, I'm thinking of all the wonderful things there are to be thankful for and just wanted to let you know that each and every Kite Tails family is on that list! 

From those of you who come 2 or 3 times a week, to those I've only met once, thanks for coming in!  I am truly grateful to all the moms, dads, grandparents, nannies, and babysitters who make Kite Tails part of their day.

I am thankful for the cheerful smiles that walk through the front door and all-out tantrums on the way out from those who want to keep playing.

Thank you for all the hints, ideas, suggestions, and critiques that have helped Kite Tails grow better every day.

I am grateful for all the little faces who brighten my day by sneaking behind the counter to say hello or draw a special picture to put on our wall or take me by the hand to show me their latest creation or discovery.

Thank you for your understanding when my plans don't go as I expected or my 'staff' (a.k.a. my mom & dad!) aren't quite sure how to do something the way Miss Aimee does!

Miss Anna and Miss Nora - a huge thank you for teaching wonderfully enriching classes and being patient (and adventurous) as we try out new schedules, formats, and ideas.  And thank you to the moms who have bravely stepped forward to help run the show when I can't be there.

But this wouldn't be a complete 'thank you' without mentioning my husband, kids, and parents who have been 110% understanding and supportive during this new venture.

So to all of you, thank you!!  And I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and take a moment to think about all you have to be thankful for!

-Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment